- Product Overview
- Technical Specifications
State of the art, digital portable hardness tester is designed to test the hardness of large hard metal parts. Clean crisp display shows the incredible functions that can only be found on this new portable hardness tester such as auto-probe detection, auto direction detector, single and multi-point calibration make the new 1900 the most versatile portable hardness tester in the industry. Blazing fast test speeds coupled with memory and output, this unit is a must have for virtually any workshop.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5% (referred to L=800,
- Repeatability accuracy: +/- 4L units) L=Leeb
- Measuring range: 200-960 HL
- Materials: steel & cast steel, alloy tool steel, stainless steel, grey cast iron,
- spheroidal iron, cast aluminum, brass, bronze, wrought copper alloy.
- Battery type: AA alkaline (4)
- Operating temperature: 5-104 degrees F
- Dimensions: 150 x 74 x 32mm
- Weight: 245 grams