RIDGID SeeSnake CS65xr High-Resolution Reporting Monitor
The RIDGID 69038 SeeSnake CS65xr High-Resolution Reporting Monitor is the all-in-one solution for capturing media and delivering inspection results to your customers, all right from the job site. Built for speed and flexibility, the CS65xr turns your captured media into professional reports that can be enhanced with notes and customer information using the included reporting software. The CS65xr boasts a crisp, 1024 × 768 XGA high resolution and daylight viewable display for exceptional viewing on the jobsite.
With its 128 GB solid state storage and dual USB ports, you can make multiple copies of inspections, bypassing the extra steps of editing jobs on a PC after the fact. With the CS65xr's dual recording capability you have a copy for yourself and up to 2 copies saved on USB drives to give to customers. You can configure the CS65xr to automatically sync media and jobs to the USB drives in real time.
Easily take photos and video to capture media during your inspection. The CS65xr creates professional, high-quality multimedia reports automatically throughout your inspection, so you can finish a report and move on to the next job. Enable the integrated GPS to record location data while you work.
The CS65xr is compatible with all SeeSnake camera reels (sold separately), and conveniently mounts on the SeeSnake Max rM200 (sold separately) for easy transport.
The CS65xr is easy to use in the most demanding work environments. The keyboard is encased in a splash-proof cover and lets you add notes to image captures and video recordings, and enter job details into reports. View captured media and reports on the CS65xr's 165 mm (6.5 in) daylight viewable display.
- 1024 x 768 XGA high resolution and daylight viewable display provides clear images
- Durable, 128GB internal SSD offers ample storage for media captured from multiple jobs
- Dual USB ports allow users to make two copies of the job at same time
- Water-resistant keyboard and full-featured reporting software enable fast, efficient onsite reporting
- Integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth allows users to stream and record live inspections to iOS/Android device
- Internal GPS can be enabled to record location data while on jobsite
- Compatible with all SeeSnake camera reels (sold separately)
- Mounts to SeeSnake Max rM200 docking handle (sold separately) for easy transport and storage
- Operates on one 18V battery or with AC power adapter
- Supplied with two li-ion rechargeable batteries and one battery charger