RIDGID SeeSnake microReel L100C Camera Reel
The RIDGID 35183 SeeSnake microReel L100C Camera Reel with Connection Cable for SeeSnake Monitor, Counter, Sonde, 100 ft. Push Cable and Camera Head (NTSC), is a portable pipe inspection diagnostic camera reel designed for 1 1/2" to 4" lines. Its push cable is stiff enough to enable line inspections up to 100 ft. A 512 Hz sonde within the camera head allows users to locate features in the drain being inspected. The included CountPlus counter measures the distance traveled by the push cable.
The microReel L100C Camera Reel has a unique removable cable drum, for convenience in cleaning or replacing push cables. It also has a removable system cable, enabling the microReel to be configured for use with any SeeSnake monitor or the hand-held micro CA-350 Inspection Camera (monitors and micro CA-350 sold separately).
The microReel L100C uses a 100 ft. push cable that has a more rigid design than the microDrain (alternate model, not included). Whereas the microDrain push cable is built for maneuverability and short runs through toilets and P-traps, the microReel has a stiffer push cable design that makes it suited for longer runs in pipes.
The SeeSnake microReel L100C Camera Reel features a lightweight and compact design that is one-half the size of popular inspection systems. The reel can be easily stowed in a truck and carried onto the jobsite.
A long service life is guaranteed by the durable and reliable construction of the microReel L100C, which includes a hardened stainless steel camera head spring assembly as well as long-lasting high-intensity LED lights for exceptional viewing.
- For inspecting 1 1/2 in. to 4 or 5 in. lines up to 100 ft.
- Navigates 4 in. lines when used with a microEXPLORER or micro CA-350 inspection camera (sold separately)
- Navigates 5 in. lines when used with a SeeSnake monitor (sold separately)
- Push cable is stiff enough to enable line inspections up to 100 ft.
- Small camera size allows users to maneuver through narrow lines
- Note: NOT suitable for tight turns, including toilet traps and P-traps
- Lightweight, compact design is half the size of common inspection systems, allowing for easy transport and storage
- Multi-monitor compatibility with SeeSnake monitors or micro CA-350 inspection camera (requires optional interconnect cable)
- Durable and reliable construction with hardened stainless steel camera head spring assembly
- Long-lasting high-intensity lights provide exceptional viewing
- Removable drum design allows for convenient cleaning or replacement of push cable
- Included "CountPlus" counter measures distance traveled by push cable in real-time
- Built-in 512 Hz sonde makes it easy to locate problems in the pipe
- Equipped with system interconnect cable for SeeSnake monitors (sold separately)