- Product Overview
- Technical Specifications
The AN250W is a compact airflow meter with Bluetooth® connectivity, which allows building, HVAC, and maintenance professionals to view and share air velocity and temperature data directly from a mobile device using the free ExView app. With the capability to capture data, display trends, set visual and audio alarms, and send reports, users can gain deeper insights on environmental conditions and building health.
- Measure air velocity and temperature simultaneously
- Record Max/Avg readings
- Freeze display with 'Data Hold'
- Save battery life with Auto Power Off feature
- Mount on tripod with standard 1/4"-20 mounting screw
- Transmit, view, and share data directly from a mobile device via Bluetooth connection to the ExView app
- View data on both the bright, backlit AN250W LCD display and from the app on iOS® or Android™ mobile devices (offers both day mode and dark mode)
- Connect up to eight compatible Extech Connected 250W Series meters to the app simultaneously
- Set up data recording and program high/low audible alarms through the app
- Export data in .CSV file format or send PDF reports—including photos of the measurement location—from the app
- Comes complete with 3 AAA (1.5 V) batteries
Specifications Range Max Resolution Basic Accuracy Air Velocity ft/min 295.2 to 5905 ft/min 1 ft/min ±5% FS km/h 5.4 to 108 km/h 0.1 km/h ±5% FS mph 3.3 to 67 mph 0.1 mph ±5% FS knots 2.9 to 58 knots 0.1 knots ±5% FS Beaufort Force 0 to 12 1 ±1 Air Temperature -10 to 50°C (14 to 122°F) 0.1°C (0.2°F) ±2°C (±4°F) Sampling Rate 0.5 sec Connectivity Bluetooth (Free ExView App) ExView App Compatibility iOS 13.0 and higher; Android 9.0 and higher Transmission Distance >10 m up to 90 m line of sight Power 3 x AAA (1.5 V) battery (included) Operating Conditions 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F), ≤80% RH Dimensions 6.9 × 2.1 × 1.1 in (176 × 53 × 28 mm) Weight 3.2 oz (91.8 g)