FPrimeC Impact-Echo is an innovative wireless impact-echo testing instrument for integrity testing of thin concrete members. The first and only wireless Impact-Echo Testing Device. Enjoy Enhanced Mobility, Portability, and Functionality. With advanced machine learning feature, Picking the right Peak is easier than ever. Unique Ecosystem for Your Future Needs. Access Anytime, from Anywhere.
Estimate the Thickness of thin concrete slabs and walls
Identify Location and Extent of Voids and Delamination
Detect Voids in Grouted Tendon Ducts
How Does It Work ?
Impact-Echo uses the principles of stress-wave propagation in plate-like elements to study the internal voids and defects in concrete members. The testing procedure is completed in three simple steps.
✅ A small ball impactor is used to strike the test point.
✅ Collect the echoes reflected from boundaries, voids, and delamination
✅ Analyze the test results (time domain and frequency domain), and develop contour maps of sub-surface defects.
- Test Method: Impact-Echo (Method A)
- Display: Any compatible Apple® iPad
- Memory: 32 GB (or more depending on the Apple iPad model)
- Output: Built-in PDF, CSV, Screen Snapshots (PNG)
- Wireless Connectivity: BLE 4.0
- Dynamic Range: ±50 g, peak
- Sensitivity: 100 mV/g
- Frequency Response (±3dB): 0.6 – 25,000 Hz
- Sampling Frequency: 507 kHz
- Sampling Resolution: > 12bit
- Battery Life: +12 hrs on single charge