- Product Overview
- Technical Specifications
Where levelling stays in focus
Increase your productivity in levelling applications with the Leica Rugby 620 construction laser. Designed for general contractors who mainly perform formwork and concrete applications, the Rugby 620 rotating laser level offers a professional but simple levelling solution with an outstanding price-to-quality-ratio. Forget about costly errors, rework or downtime thanks to the fully-automatic operation with the Leica Rod Eye receivers. Concrete pouring, formwork levelling, setting foundations and footings has never been more efficient.
Simple and quick slopesTough as the jobsite
The professional Rugby 620 laser level offers contractors application flexibility, allowing them to perform single slope applications using the manual grade control. Rugby 620 is a perfect laser tool for those contractors who occasionally need to do simple slope tasks like driveways, landscaping and parking areas. Depending on the type of the job, Rugby 620 offers operating range of 500 m with the Rod Eye Basic, and 600 m with the Rod Eye 140 and 160 digital receivers.
The Rugby 620 rotating laser brings ruggedness and reliability to a jobsite with its IP 67 water and dust protection. Moreover, it is covered by the PROTECT by Leica Geosystems service offering which includes Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty and three year No Cost* period, covering the repair or replacement of all defective parts including labour time, adjustment and calibration. Rugby 620 rotary laser is delivered in a package with a long-lasting Li-Ion battery.
- Rugby 620
- Carry Case
- Rod-Eye receivers and battery tray not included
- Dimensions: 8-3/4" X 9-3/8" x 7-9/16"
- Weight: 5.6 Lbs
- Functionality: Self-Leveling Horizontal & Manual Slope in one axis
- Laser Class: Class 2
- Laser Type: 635nm(Visible)
- Beam Color: Red
- Plumb Up: No
- Measured at 20°C (Horizontal/Vertical): ±1.5mm at 30 M (1/16" at 100 Ft)
- Grade Range: No
- Rotation - RPS: 10
- Range (Diameter) - RE Basic: 800 M (2,600 Ft) (Sold Separately)
- Range (Diameter) - RE140/160: 1100 M (3,600 Ft) (Sold Separately)
- Approximate Li-Ion Battery Life: 40+ Hrs
- Approximate Alkaline Battery Life: 60+ Hrs
- Working Temperature Range: 14 to +122°F (-10 to +50°C)
- Storage Temperature Range: 4 to +158°F (-20 to +70°C)
- Seal (Both Excluding and Including battery Pack): IP67
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 Year No Cost Period + Leica "PROTECT" Lifetime