- Product Overview
- Technical Specifications
Offering high versatility in general construction and interior applications, the Leica Rugby 640 universal laser allows contractors to perform all horizontal, vertical and simple slope tasks quickly and reliably. For easy beam detection, use the simple Leica Rod Eye Basic laser receiver. For extended range and performance, upgrade to Leica Rod Eye 140 or Rod Eye 160 digital receivers.
Increasing functionality and application flexibility, the Leica RC 400 remote control allows contractors to:
- Effortlessly perform slope and plumb applications
- Easily move scan lines
- Simply change rotating speed
- Save on battery power whenever needed.
Moreover, drywall contractors benefit from extremely easy and accurate layout and alignment of drywalls with Scan 90° function, automatic plumb down and 90° reference beam.
Long working times
Ensuring no downtime due to low battery status, the Rugby 640 construction laser comes with the long-lasting, rechargeable Li-Ion battery. Charge this long-lasting battery during operation, in the car with the car charger (optional accessory), and from any battery with the 12V battery cable (opt.).
Contractors working on large construction sites with many sunshine hours will highly benefit from the optional solar panel that can be attached to the carry case for cost-free charging of the Rugby 640 laser. For even more environmentally-friendly battery management and increased efficiency, the RC 400 remote control puts the laser to sleep during your break, saving the battery and assuring that the setup is the same when you are back.
Best price/quality ratio
Rugby 640 multipurpose laser offers contractors a professional solution with an outstanding price-to-quality-ratio, allowing quick and easy levelling and aligning for general construction and interior applications. Contractors benefit from the extremely robust Li-Ion battery with versatile charging options. You can also take advantage of the extended functionality and application flexibility with Leica Rod Eye laser receivers and Leica RC 400 remote control. The strong service offering PROTECT by Leica Geosystems, includes the Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty and three year No Cost* period for the Rugby 640 rotating laser.
- Rugby 640
- Carry Case
- Rod-Eye receivers and battery tray not included
- Dimensions: 8-3/4" X 9-3/8" x 7-9/16"
- Weight: 5.6 Lbs
- Functionality: Self-Leveling Horizontal, Vertical, 90° and Manual Slope in Dual Axis
- Laser Class: Class 2
- Laser Type: 635nm(Visible)
- Beam Color: Red
- Plumb Up: Yes
- Measured at 20°C (Horizontal/Vertical): ±1.5mm at 30 M (1/16" at 100 Ft)
- Grade Range: No
Rotation - RPS: 0, 2, 5, 10 Scanning -degrees: 10, 45, 90 Scan 90: Yes Beam down: Yes Sleep Mode: Yes
- Range (Diameter) - RE Basic: 800 M (2,600 Ft) (Sold Separately)
- Range (Diameter) - RE140/160: 1100 M (3,600 Ft) (Sold Separately)
- RF Remote Control (Diameter): 200 M (650 Ft) (Sold Separately)
- Approximate Li-Ion Battery Life: 40+ Hrs
- Approximate Alkaline Battery Life: 60+ Hrs
- Working Temperature Range: 14 to +122°F (-10 to +50°C)
- Storage Temperature Range: 4 to +158°F (-20 to +70°C)
- Seal (Both Excluding and Including battery Pack): IP67
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 Year No Cost Period + Leica "PROTECT" Lifetime