- Product Overview
- Technical Specifications
Bring simplicity to construction applications with the Leica Rugby 680 and 670 semi-automatic grade lasers. Designed for contractors who do mostly flat work but occasionally need to create single or dual slopes, Rugby 680 and 670 construction lasers are easy to use and effective in all levelling and grading tasks.
Slopes done easily
Easily perform levelling and slope applications with the semi-automatic Leica Rugby 680 and 670 dual and single grade lasers. Their simple user interface, four-button menu and digital display allow quick and convenient dial-in grade for increased productivity and efficiency on site.
Accurate performance throughout the day
Eliminate costly errors and downtime coming from temperature changes on the jobsite. The Smart Slope function of the Rugby 680 and 670 continuously monitors temperature changes over time. This unique functionality assures accuracy and solid laser performance over the course of the day.
Best value for money
- Great value for money with PROTECT by Leica Geosystems service offering. It includes Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty and the three year No Cost* period.
- Packages with the long-lasting Li-Ion rechargeable battery allowing up to 40 hours of operation per charge.
- IP 67 protection standard assuring reliable performance even under harsh jobsite environment.
- Rugby 680
- Carry Case
- Rod-Eye receivers and battery tray not included
- Dimensions: 8-3/4" X 9-3/8" x 7-9/16"
- Weight: 5.6 Lbs
- Functionality: Self-Leveling Horizontal, Dial-in grade in dual axis
- Laser Class: Class 2
- Laser Type: 635nm(Visible)
- Beam Color: Red
- Plumb Up: No
- Measured at 20°C (Horizontal/Vertical): ±1.5mm at 30 M (1/16" at 100 Ft)
- Grade Range: ±8% dg
- Smart slope: Yes
- Rotation - RPS: 10
- Range (Diameter) - RE Basic: 800 M (2,600 Ft) (Sold Separately)
- Range (Diameter) - RE140/160: 1100 M (3,600 Ft) (Sold Separately)
- RF Remote Control (Diameter): 200 M (650 Ft) (Sold Separately)
- Approximate Li-Ion Battery Life: 40+ Hrs
- Approximate Alkaline Battery Life: 60+ Hrs
- Working Temperature Range: 14 to +122°F (-10 to +50°C)
- Storage Temperature Range: 4 to +158°F (-20 to +70°C)
- Seal (Both Excluding and Including battery Pack): IP67
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 Year No Cost Period + Leica "PROTECT" Lifetime