- Product Overview
- Technical Specifications
Loaded with features, this economically priced hardness tester is capable of measuring the surface hardness of a broad variety of metals on flat and round surfaces. This instrument comes complete with the universal D impact device and and rugged carry case. Test block optional.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5% (referred to L=800,
- Repeatability accuracy: +/- 4L units) L=Leeb
- Measuring range: 200-960 HL
- Materials: steel & cast steel, alloy tool steel, stainless steel, grey cast iron, spheroidal iron, cast aluminum, brass, bronze, wrought copper alloy.
- Battery type: AAA alkaline (2)
- Operating temperature: 5-104 degrees F
- Dimensions: 108 x 62 x 25mm
- Weight: 230 grams