RIDGID CS12x Digital Recording Monitor with Wi-Fi Connectivity
The RIDGID 57288 SeeSnake CS12x Digital Recording Monitor with Wi-Fi Connectivity, Rechargeable 18V Batteries, and Battery Charger is an all-in-one solution for capturing media and delivering inspection results to your customers, all directly from the job site.
Built for speed and efficiency, the CS12x captures images and video directly a USB drive. Connect a large capacity drive in the storage pocket to ensure you never run out of space. Professional multimedia reports are automatically created while you work, increasing your productivity and helping you move on to the next job.
The CS12x is compatible with all SeeSnake camera reels (sold separately), and can be docked onto the SeeSnake Max rM200 (sold separately) for easy transport. The system can be powered by up to two batteries or with the AC adapter and features a high resolution 12.1 in daylight viewable display.
The HQx Live app, available for iOS and Android, allows you to use your mobile device as a second screen. Using the CS12x's built-in Wi-Fi, pair a smartphone or tablet to the CS12x to provide uninterrupted, high-quality video streaming directly on the device, letting you show your customers the inspection in real-time. HQx Live can also be used as a remote control for your system. You can capture media and control reel functions, like the sonde and counter, directly from your mobile device.
The included HQ software streamlines critical and routine updates which help improve and prolong the life of your equipment. HQ also gives you the ability to manage jobs and generate reports for customers.
- Wi-Fi connectivity allows users to stream and record inspections to a mobile device with the HQx Live app for iOS & Android
- High contrast and large 12.1" display provides crisp and clear image that is daylight readable
- Powerful processor delivers quick start-up time and fast performance
- USB ports allow images and video to be captured directly to a USB drive
- Two batteries can be installed to deliver maximum runtime at job site
- Compatible with all SeeSnake camera reels (sold separately)
- Can be docked onto SeeSnake Max rM200 (sold separately) for easy transport