RIDGID SeeSnake® Compact M40 Camera Reel
The Compact M40 Camera System offers similar performance to the SeeSnake Mini in the popular Compact form factor, combining a small package and all-in-one monitor capability. Now available with TruSense™ technology. The Compact M40 has 131' (40 m) of moderately stiff push cable, providing a good compromise between stiffness and the ability to navigate turns.
- Quick-release docking system for fast, efficient job setup with the SeeSnake® CS6x Versa monitor.
- Sturdy metal frame provides a solid base that makes it easy to push and retrieve the cable.
- Powerful Flexmitter® sonde has long range and preserves the camera's ability to make turns.
- High dynamic range (HDR) image sensor offers bright, clear in-pipe imaging in difficult lighting conditions
- TiltSense™ displays the camera's angle in a pipe on a connected SeeSnake® CSx series monitor.
|Line Capacity||1.5" to 8" (38 mm to 203 mm)|
|Push Cable Length||131' (40 m)|
|Push Cable Diameter||0.36" (9.1 mm)|
|Push Cable Core||0.14" (3.5 mm)|
|Fiberglass Push Cable Bend Minimum Radius||3" (76 mm)|
|Weight (without batteries)||22 lbs. (10 kg)|
|Size Length||25" (63.5 cm)|
|Width||14" (35.6 cm)|
|Height||17" (43.2 cm)|
|Camera Type||1" (25 mm)|
|Operating Temperature||14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)|
|Storage Temperature||14°F to 158°F (-10°C to 70°C)|
|Ingress Protection (without Monitor)||IPx5|