- Product Overview
- Technical Specifications
LMX GPR systems detect both shallow and deep targets simultaneously and quickly display the results on the display unit in the field.
GPR is widely used for utility location and is used for identifying and marking utility mains that are underground. GPR offers a safe method to locate underground utilities that include natural gas lines, oil and gas pipelines, cable television, fiber optics, national telecommunication lines, electricity distribution, traffic lights, street lights and so on.
GPR is also used for locating storm drains, water mains, septic systems, sewer laterals and wastewater PVC pipes.
The LMX® system is a great complement to traditional pipe and cable locators and allows you to Locate & Mark®:
- Metal utilities, including pipes and cables
- Non-metallic pipes, including PVC and asbestos cement
- Concrete storm and sewer systems
- Utilities where installed tracer wiring has failed
- Underground storage tanks and drainage tiles
- Septic system components
- Non-utility structures such as vaults, foundation walls and concrete pads