- Product Overview
- Technical Specifications
Pundit PL200 is the new Benchmark for Ultrasonic Pulse Velocity testing instrument providing superior features for on-site testing with 2D-visualization for uniformity testing on structural elements.
Pundit PL200 assesses the concrete uniformity and detects cracks as well as other defects. The measured pulse velocities are displayed as a line. It determines the compressive strength using the UPV correlation, or by using SONREB and the depth of perpendicular cracks according to BS 1881.
Package includes: Pundit touchscreen, 2 transducers 54 kHz, 2 BNC cables 1.5 m, couplant, calibration rod, BNC adapter cable, power supply, USB cable, documentation, carrying strap and carrying case.
Various measurement modes including Line Scan, Area Scan, Data Logging, compressive strength correlations and E-modulus measurement
Automatic surface velocity calculation according to standards
Same instrument can be used with pulse echo transducers
- Zoom and scroll for precise A-Scan inspection
- On board storage and review of waveforms
- Settings directly accessible on measuring screen
- Dual cursor for manual A-Scan evaluation
- Separate cursor to measure signal amplitude
- Automatic and manual triggering and user adjustable trigger threshold
- A-Scan update rate up to 25 Hz
- Pulse velocity
- Surface velocity
- Data logging
- Compressive strength correlation
- Crack depth
- Line Scan
- Area Scan
- Range 0.1 – 7930 µs.
- Resolution 0.1 µs (<793 µs).
- Display 7” color display 800x480 pixels.
- Pulse Voltage UPV 100 – 450 Vpp.
- Bandwidth 20 – 500 kHz.
- Receiver Gain 1x – 10’000x (0 – 80dB) [11 steps].
- Memory Internal 8 GB Flash memory.
- Battery Lithium Polymer, 3.6 V, 14.0 Ah.
- Battery Lifetime > 8h (in standard operating mode).
- IP Classification IP54.
- Standards EN 12504-4 ASTM C 597-02 ISO 1920-7:2004 IS 13311 CECS 21 ГОСТ 17624.
- Covered by the standard Proceq 2-year warranty.